If you’re planning for a vacation to an island, then you can assure yourself to have loads of fun. Whether you go with your family, friends or loved ones, there are some essential items you should always carry along with you. These are a few tips to carry in your luggage during a trip to an Island.
1. Things to do before you leave for your vacation –
- Stop getting things like newspaper, milk, etc. to be delivered to your house.
- Check if your passport for valid at least 3 months before getting expired.
- Put your valuable stuffs in a safe box.
- Check for low denominations to carry for luxury and emergency purpose.
- Put labels like name and address on the baggage.
2. Don’t Forget –
- Check your passport.
- Domestic or international air tickets.
- Luggage Keys and Sunglasses.
- Camera with extra batteries, phone charger, flash etc.
3. Important Things to Carry –
- Medicines prescribed by the physician for headache, cold, skin irritation, motion sickness and other.
- Insect repellent to be safe from mosquito and other insect bites.
- Rain Poncho (Must be lightweight).
- Hat consisting of soft brim to protect from the sun.
- Sunscreen lotion for the skin and pen and paper to jot down important notes.
4. Useful Extra Items –
- Casual and comfortable clothes.
- Towels, first-aid kit, toilet items, Swiss army knife and other items.
These are essential items one must not forget, especially if you headed to Bedarra Island, one of the top honeymoon destinations in the world for couples.