There are many stories on the Internet about mold and mold infestations. Thousands of types of mold exist in the world. They are fungi that grow where there is moisture and warmth, so there are plenty of places that are inhabitable. While these are mainly places outside, mold can also get into places that you might not expect it. This includes your home.
If you have a mold problem in your home, you could get sick pretty easily. There are many symptoms that come along with mold exposure. These symptoms include allergic reactions, chronic headache and pain, fatigue, and many others. There are a lot of symptoms listed at http://www.damagecontrol-911.com
While these are pretty serious, you may come to learn you have black mold in your home. Black mold is one of the worst kinds, considering this fungus produces mycotoxins. Mycotoxins are even worse than the mold spores that normal mold produces. It can get you a lot sicker and can leave you with permanent sensitivity to all molds.
In serious cases, this can even mean death. There have been a few reports of death coming from black mold, so be sure to get a mold test if you ever feel you might have mold in your home. There are many signs, but your health is one of the most important signs.